Request Preplanning Guide
Receive a FREE copy of our Personal Record Guide today!
Enter your contact information to receive your free copy.
Request our free guide to learn more about our unique cremation specializations, including:
- Transparent pricing: no hidden fees, ever.
- Family owned and locally operated facility with a private, onsite crematory.
- Expert care from trained, certified, and dedicated staff
- A variety of unique urn styles
- Cemetery options for permanent placement
- Your complete satisfaction, always guaranteed
Why do you own and operate your own crematory?
We strive to ensure that your loved one receives the absolute best care and is always treated with the utmost dignity and respect. The only way to do that is to control every part of the cremation process. Our trained and certified staff supervise every phase, from start to finish, to ensure that your loved one will be safely returned to your care.
Can we still have a service when selecting cremation?
Yes, in fact our grief experts recommend a service to help facilitate the healing process. Our caring staff can help you find the right option for your loved one, which included but are not limited to the following options:
- Funeral with a viewing, cremation to be held after.
- Funeral without a viewing, cremation to be held after.
- Memorial service at a traditional funeral home followed by interment of the ashes.
- Memorial service at an outside venue.
- Scattering of ashes at a location with meaning to the deceased.
Count on the comfort and care your loved one deserves. Our dedicated staff is always here for you. Please request our planning guide today or please call now:
Gainesville: (352) 378-2528
High Springs: (386) 454-2444
Our Cemeteries: (352) 376-9552